Subject to Change, they are STILL being REVISED. Thank You
- No Harassment of players or staff.
- Harassment includes griefing players, name calling, personal attacks.
- Racist or Homophobic, Vulgarities of any sort are grounds for suspension.
- Harassment of Staff is grounds for immediate suspension.
- Do not intentionally tell a player to /dec just to get them to fight you (not all players are aware that that means /declare and engages them into pvp)
- No threatening of anyone in game or out of game in real life.
- Selling or exchanging of items, credits, accounts, toons, leveling of toons, for any form of Real life currency is not allowed.
- Do NOT accuse Staff of playing favorites, and or not doing anything about a guild because a PLAY toon of a staff member is in that guild. (unless you have 100% proof the staff toon has abused his powers within the play toon guild)
- If you are asked by a staff member to please stop what you are doing then please stop.
- There should be absolutely NO sexual talk, texts, mailings, photos, comments, of any nature.
- Do not give out real life personal information about anyone.
- In the Star Wars Universe, there is only the Force, both light and dark side, George Lucas never mentioned Islam, Christianity, Jew, Gentile, nor Santa Claus. Lets keep our religions, and politics out of a game where we go to immerse ourselves in fantasy and keep them where they belong, in our hearts and minds in the real world.
Staff shall be treated with the same respect when they post on forums/facebook/discord as if they were in game.
Chat and Auction Announcements
- Doc, Ent Buffs, and Smuggler serivces are allowed to be announced via Galaxy Chat, however you MUST be at the keys, and it MUST be on a timer with a pause no less then 15 minutes. /pause 900
(Try and keep it short and simple buff%, location, duration, price)
- Price check ONLY in Galaxy, please use Auction to sell items.
- Auction announcements can be from 1 character per ip/account doing your announcements.
Characters and Accounts
- One account per IP unless a written request has been sent into Accounts@Bloodfin.net requesting why you would like to have another account.
- Guild Accounts are ALLOWED. The Guild Leader MUST send in an email to Accounts@Bloodfin.net requesting one. Please make sure to include the toon names of the people who are ALLOWED access to this account. This is so when IP checks are doen we know they are allowed to have access. This also protects you as a Guild Leader, and Guild in case somoene does get access to the account and they should NOT have, and something goes missing. The Account can ONLY have 2 toons on it, Doc and Ent. Any other toon will be banned and you will NOT have access to it, or anything that it may have possession of.
- 10 toons per account with 2 online at a time
- No offensive names will be allowed this included Toons, Guilds, Houses, and or items that are visible to the public. (NO abbreviations either)
- Guilds can NOT have abbreviations towards any specific religion, belief, or groups.
- Guilds can NOT have names that are offensive, sexual, religions, or targeting certain groups. Lets keep it clean!!
- No impersinating a Staff member, nor names that insult a staff member. (DO NOT PRETEND TO BE STAFF)
- Account sharing is done at your own risk, we do NOT support this. YOU are responsible for any actions done while someone else is on your account, including if the account receives a suspension. NO items will be returned if LOST or damaged, or broken while someone else was on your account you let them have access too.
- We are NOT responsible for lost or deleted items. We will NOT replace items lost due to you deleting it.
- You are responsible for having a legitimate Original copy of SWG Client to play with. Each account must have a copy of the cd’s to be able to play.
- Use of 3rd party programs and hacks are strickly forbidden.
- Any modification of game files is strictly prohibited. (including the user.cfg )
- If you are in middle of crafting and server lags out, and or you feel begins to drop, PLEASE try and take a SS of the crafting window. We WILL replace schematics with SS of crafting window during a crash.
- Cheating, hacking, use of 3rd party cheat tool are grounds for immediate account suspension, inventory wipe and possible account ban. (includes altering game client file)
PVP and Fight Clubbing
- No Fight Clubbing for FRS or GCW
(Illegially gaining force rank or GCW by killing your own toon, or friends toon, over and over for rank in the system.) Your ranks will be removed from you to Rank 1
- Squad Leaders in PVP MUST be OVERT, and PARTICIPATING and NOT hiding in a house, or bottom of cave., or where ever else you wanna hide them.
- ONLY 1 Faction Droid is allowed out at a time during PVP battle. If you are asked by staff to put the 2nd one away if you have 2 out and you do not, they will KILL IT.
- /kneel, peace, or soft log to take yourself out of combat and reset your aggro is AGAINST the rules, this DOES include Bounty Hunters getting to your target. (fight!!!)
- When engaging in a fight IF the person YOU are ATTACKING calls out they can NOT see you, YOU must softlog. Player calling out they can NOT see you MUST submit Screenshots of this action during the fight if you wish to be granted back your xp. IF you do NOT softlog and kill the person whatever xp they loose will be granted back to them. If you are found to be a repeat offender you will receive a 24hr timeout.
Kill Stealing and Dragging Mobs onto Players
- SWG is an open world game. The player that out DPSs the others gets the kill. There will be no resetting of instances, no replacement of objects that may or may not have been lost. Get a bigger group and out DPS the farmers.
- CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.. Do NOT leave adds around in places that You just farmed, a boss YOU just killed. CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.
- Do NOT intentionally train or drag mobs onto another player with the intent to kill them. If this is happening, you MUST get video, or ss’s, and or get hold of staff member and have them come to you to witness this. This is a VERY hard thing to prove without the video, and or ss’s or actual witnessing of it.
- If you are dragging a Pain Train through an area because you do not wish to stand there and fight your way out, or into a certain location of a dungeon, and or area, and you run past someone and they are in combat and their area hits something off of your train and it kills them you are NOT at fault. HOWEVER repeatedly dragging the train past a specific person over and over does constitute as harassment.
- Bounty Hunting- Bounty Hunts NO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE PERIOD. This includes Squad Leaders.
- The rule for BH vs Jedi and outside heals(Blue Healing) is as follows: (this has been the rule since Bloodfin has gone live btw) PvP overrules all. If you are a BH and are one on one with a Jedi, no outside heals are allowed. If there is PvP happening, and you attack your mark, because there is PvP happening, outside heals are allowed. If you are one on one and there are outside heals the healers will be frozen until the mission is complete. If caught doing it again a punishment will be issued to the healer.
- Triple Incap. Bounty Hunters can NOT triple Incap a Jedi. Jedi can triple incap Jedi.
- (Healing of a player during a BH without a TEF implemented system makes the healer unattackable therefore blue healing)
⦁ 1st offense warning to stop
⦁ 2nd offense frozen in place until the mission is complete
⦁ 3rd faces 24hr suspension
Social Media – Facebook, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Since social media is where most new players are going to learn about Bloodfin and all of it’s perks and charms the main pages will be heavily moderated. No one wants to play on a server that looks like its full of trolls and infighting.
- Social Media (Facebook, Discord) will be moderated. Posts that are deemed inappropriate will be locked and or deleted depending on severity.
- There are to be no personal attacks on social media outlets. Again, posts that are deemed inappropriate will be locked and or deleted depending on content.
- The same rules apply to social media that apply to the game. 1st offense, 24 hour account suspend. 2nd offense 7 day account suspension, 3rd offense and your account is in the hands of the developers.. minimum 30 day suspension up to full account ban.
Bugs and Investigations
- Please do not go around accusing people and or guilds of cheating, or hacking. If you would like to have a guild, or person investigated, please submit a report. Take screenshots and or video along with a detailed report describing what the issue is to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and an investigation will be opened immediately into this issue. Staff does not like to see accusations being flung back and forth that hold no merit, and there is no need for it, so please follow the protocol.
- The most important thing we need to investigate ANY of these infractions is a screenshot from you showing a clear shot of the combat log and if possible and image of the infraction. Without a screenshot we can’t do anything with the complaint.
- 1st infraction of any sort, proven by screenshot evidence, earns you 24 hour full account suspension
- 2nd infraction of any sort, proven by screenshot evidence, earns you 7 day full account suspension
- 3rd infraction of any sort, proven by screenshot evidence leaves your account in the hands of the developers. A MINIMUM 30 day account suspension leading all the way to full account ban can be expected if you reach a 3rd infraction.
- There are NO chances. Abuse you loose.
Stick to your command list for your area whether CSR, or GM. Try to do a command NOT on your list, and you will be removed!
- If you are logged in on your STAFF toon, you may not be logged in on any other toons. (ent/doc/samplers are the ONLY exception)
- You may not switch from a combat toon to your STAFF toon to handle a situation, please report it to another STAFF member to be handled. Take screenshots of incident just as we would ask said player to do so.
- Do NOT /kill anything unless it involves resolving an issue or unless asked to do so by a DEV. (players bugging the mobs is acceptable just let us know you did so)
- Do NOT /freeze players unless they are being disruptive. Please grab a screenshot to back up your position.
- No unnecessary porting of players to or from locations. ( Including YOUR OWN TOONS)
- No porting of YOUR OWN TOONS to a PvP Battle and or use BUFFING / REZZING from your Staff to your Play Toons, especially in PvP !!! (Staff toons should NOT even be logged in with the play toon on, last time I checked ents dont run into battle to attack)
- Please DO NOT discuss potential bugs or hacks in the public channels in-game. Use /tell or, even better, a PM on Facebook or Discord.
- DO NOT harass players on your STAFF toon just because you are a CSR/GM. You’re in-game to help, not hurt, the community.
- NO replacing of items UNLESS there is a ticket, and or email to be able to provide proof. (alleviates the abuse and giving out items)
- Staff weapons belong on STAFF toon ONLY. If you have a play toon with a STAFF weapon you will be removed from STAFF for cheating!
- DO get to know your CSR/GM commands and create macros for the most commonly used commands (invisible, teleport locations, etc.)
- I do not care if you are Family, play by the rules or be removed from STAFF, and all ill gotten items removed from all toons.
- Only use the commands on your list. We check the logs and can see what commands are being used by whom. Abuse of your powers will result in removal.
We reserve the right to add, or modify these rules at any time